So you want to race your mountain bike.  Great.  You have come to the right place.  Our series has been around for many years and provides categories for all ages and skill levels.  This series is sanctioned by USA Cycling, so there are some rules to follow.  If you have a USAC license, even if it is expired, you have to race in the category you are licensed in.  This will be Cat 1 (Pro/Expert), Cat 2 (Sport/Intermediate) or Cat 3 (Beginner).   If you don't have an USAC license then you can purchase an annual license or purchase a One-Day license at the race site.  


If this is your first mountain race ever, you should start off in one of our Cat 3 (Beginner or Junior) race categories.  If you've raced before, even if it's been a few years, you should probably pick one of our Sport (Intermediate) classes, but if you don't feel like you are in very good shape, a Beginner category will be ok for a few races.  Below you will find the steps to take to race in your first mountain bike race.  Good luck and have fun.